Big Data Analytics
Big Data Analytics: Around eighty percent of the world's data is unstructured, and most businesses don't even know how to make use of this essential data and put it for their competitive advantage. What if you could afford to keep all the data generated by your business? Imagine if you had a way to analyze that data? ANIKA helps companies in analytics, integration, framework consulting and training on the different technology frameworks.
- Clustering algorithms in Mahout
- Taking clustering to production
- Evaluating and improving clustering quality
- Clustering algorithms in Mahout
- Representing data
- Training a classifier
- Mahout classifier
- Evaluating and tuning a classifier
- Deploying a classifier
- Introducing recommenders
- Real-world applications of clustering
- Representing recommender data
- Making recommendations
- Distributing recommendation computations
- Taking recommenders to production
Analytics platform can be used for performing various tasks in churning the data with different Analysis and getting significant information for making informed decisions in an organization on every level of business and processes.
Analytics has various applications. A few of the key applications are listed below.
- Financial Analytics
- Sales and Marketing Analytics
- Customer Analytics
- Predictive Analytics
- Scenario Analytics
- Churn Analytics
- Product Transformation
We help our clients in training and consulting on Advanced Analytical Technology software like SAS, SPSS, Tableau, R and the others.
It can be used in Financial Analytics, Sales and Marketing Analytics, Customer Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Scenario Analytics, Churn Analytics and so on as per the need. We help our clients in training and consulting on Advanced Analytical Technology tools like SAS, SPSS and R.
A diagram below explains about Big Data Analytics in Banking.Social Media Integration and Analytics
With the advent of social media it's become important for Companies to know and interact with their customers. Social Media Integration allows companies to "Know your Customer". For successful Social Media Campaigns it's necessary for companies to know
- Constant Interaction with customers.
- Know the right target customers by understanding their thought process.
This increases the need for integration of Social Media into mainstream marketing and market Research. With ANIKA's Social Media Integration Solution we provide companies with
- A platform for companies and customers to constantly communicate with various social media platforms like LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ to name a few, by linking this to your website through a Single Sign-On Solution.
- Using this collated data to better understand customer trends, market insights and other analytics through our integrated dashboard service which allows us to store and run real-time analytics.
Before we implement our Social Media Integration we try to understand what the customer behavior is towards the product or services and hence be able to create a medium to harness data which helps us partner companies to
- Real-time understanding of customer Behaviors.
- Segregation of collated data depending on demographics, Groups they follow, Knowledge flow and various other aspects.
- This allows Our Partners to Run Targeted Social Media Campaigns, Increase Customer Loyalty, plan promotions, discounts, pricing and marketing strategy accordingly.
Social media analytics is the practice of gathering data from social media websites and analyzing that data to make business decisions. The most common use of social media analytics is to mine customer emotions in order to support marketing and customer service activities. Our Social Media Analytics is the art of accumulating data of your customers or visitors through various social websites and helping you to take important decisions. For Social Media Analytics every company has to first define their objectives. Based on the objectives the desired data could be collected. For every company different data has different values. So once the business goals are defined it becomes easy to narrow it down to the essential data to be collected and benefited. For example the number of likes on a page in Facebook determines the number of fans and also shows the credibility of the company.Whom We Serve Companies with an objective of:
- Reaching out to a large audience in their social space.
- Increasing Revenues
- Branding and Creating Standards
- Getting feedbacks on their Products and Services
- Reducing Customer Service Cost
- Increasing Customer Service Quality and Experience